3/19/2006

2007 is coming sooner than you think!

I've now added a set of 3 calendars for the 2007 year to my lulu.com site.
The calendars are as follows:

1 - ULURU - JOURNEY TO AYERS ROCK

2 - BODENSEE - MAGIC OF LAKE CONSTANCE

3 - jAPAN dETAILS

I've tried to upload some associated images, but something is wrong with upload feature at the moment. Anyway, there are previews and pix to be found on the www.lulu.com/taekwondo site.

Perhaps it's time to give mass calendars a rest for now... especially as no one can surely be thinking about publishing new year presents just yet...

Nevermind, I'm just curious to see if anyone ever purchases things from the lulu site. It seems that there's a risk of getting a lot of junk on the site. I'm hoping that my work is above the 'junk' line!!!

No comments: