3/12/2006

THE TAEKWONDO DIARIES ARE HERE!!!

The Taekwondo Diaries - Experiences of Taekwondo in Korea and Beyond

My book is finally released, and what's more, you can get it for FREE!!!

That's right, I decided to release the darn thing for free after some spat caused the deletion of pages - cannot go into detail otherwise I could be done for libel. Yeah, it seems you can even be hunted for libel over the web, as was the fate of the guy who managed the 'scumbags in Japan' website... Anyway, where was I - ah, yes - you can get the book as a free .pdf download or a paperback printed edition from the following site:

http://www.lulu.com/taekwondo

Image below shows the cover design for the book.

1 comment:

Andy Jeffries said...

I'd rather have emailed you this, but I couldn't find an email address.

I got the free PDF and would like to send you some money for it (but rather than waste it on a printed copy and use more trees, I'd rather send you the money direct). Do you have an email address and can you accept paypal?