3/24/2006

The Taekwondo Diaries is GOING GLOBAL!!!


After all the promotion I did a couple of weeks ago, it seems that none of that worked, and that instead people are starting to stumble across The Taekwondo Diaries by other means. That's good. I guess.

For example, Mr Sharma, from India, has written in to kindly send me a picture of himself with his Taekwondo group after he read The Taekwondo Diaries.

I'm glad, as I'm planning this site to become a shrine to the global followers of The Diaries. Taekwondo is just one outlet that at least brings people of the global community together, instead of being swept up by political squabbles. What Bridget Jones' Diary did for 30-something women, I hope the Taekwondo Diaries can do likewise something for power-hungry men!

I was also amused, when, during the week, I received an email from a Mr Andonov in Bulgaria. It has to be said that I've known him for more than 15 years, after he responded to my ad for penfriends in World Soccer magazine from way back in my middle-school days. Since then, we have always kept in touch. He was keen to read The Taekwondo Diaries; however, his feedback came in the form of the fact that he was 'disappointed' that the subject of the book was about Taekwondo. Somehow, he had expected it to be about something else. Something else???!!! Doesn't the title tell you enough? Let me make it clear once and for all: The Taekwondo Diaries is about TAEKWONDO!

From hereon, the site will be an open shrine for Taekwondo enthusiasts in response to my writing, The Taekwondo Diaries, which, again, for matter of clarification, is about TAEKWONDO.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Zoe,

Ah, thanks for the ringing endorsement!

Bis Montag,


Kevin