12/26/2006

Elfin' Christmas & Global Warming

Thanks to Sharon in Singapore for pointing this one out. I've created my own dancing elf...funny, kind of looks familiar...
I'm also pointing out that today it's 12 degrees celsius on the 26th December in Seoul, Korea - it's nearly T-shirt weather! Last night, I also had 2 mosquitoes in my room. Clearly, the environment has reached irreversible damage. Therefore, may I add a reminder to everyone who's viewing my site from every corner of the globe to cut down on the amount of fuel that you use. Please switch off your appliances when not in use, do not waste water, and recycle whatever possible. Thank you.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm sorry you have been duped, but global warming is not real. No scientific evidence whatsoever. It is being pushed and paraded by liberals in the United States in an attempt to hinder Capitalism. I'm afraid that's all it is.

Please understand this; Global Warming is not a science, it is a religion.

Kevin said...

Different Kevin this time. Just wanted to say that that elf animation is scary. I wanna try it now.


Kevin

Little Cricket said...

I do support you in your message. Whether one believes in global warming or not, there is no reason to live in as profligate a way as we do sometimes and waste our resources. Living simply is the path to being happy.