12/03/2006

First blood

MINUS 1 DEGREES CELSIUS, and I've just completed my 2nd Dan black belt test at the Kukkiwon in Seoul! I'm going to present a full report of all the events that have been going on over the past couple of weeks from the end of Hapkido to the end of Taekwondo, to the start of my bodyguard training course (starts tomorrow!), including uploading all the photos which I'll get tomorrow morning, but for now I'm going to start my vacation!!! I'll just tell you that I drew blood in the sparring section of the test --- but, just a little, and yes, unfortunately, it was my very own blood! I'm a little stoked right now at all the events that have happened this weekend, but I will have some very unique photos to post. It has truly been a phenomenal end to the start of a new beginning...more later...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

만세! 만세!

AmandaKnits said...

Oh, and if the Korean didn't show, "Mansay, mansay!"

...zzZ said...

Thanks Amanda. Perhaps your turn, soon!!!
Got zillions of pix to upload, but also trillions of things to do in addition...How can we turn these 24 hour days into 34 hours ones???

AmandaKnits said...

Yeah, we'll see what sorts of regulations the Kukkiwon/Immigration/the Gods of Seoul come up with to try and foil me.

It looked like I was going to have to miss all of January due to winter camps, but we may have found a way around that...

Off to read your posts...