12/01/2006

TKD/HKD gym locator in Korea

My last post was deleted by mistake. Therefore, take note of the addition to the side bar courtesy of Tagzania.com. The map highlights gyms I have trained at in Korea. Anyone who is also training/has trained in Korea and has a gym to recommend, please send me a note so that we can add that gym to the map. It would prove really helpful for those coming to train in Korea for the first time without knowing where to go.
Note that there may be some problem viewing the map with some browsers. For example, on Tagzania, there was mention of a download plug-in for Mozilla.
I've also added a weather link for Seoul city. You can see how cold it will be when I take my test this weekend, barefoot, in t-shirt and dobok only, waiting for hours and hours outside the Kukkiwon. According to the forecast, it's going to be below zero...

1 comment:

Silvia said...

Hello, i am now in seoul looking for a school. maybe u can help me. send me an message plz^^